(Adds fund manager comments, context) By Sarah Knight FRANKFURT, July 24 (Reuters) - German electronics and engineering group Siemens AG said on Wednesday it expected fourth-quarter earnings to decline from the previous quarter after weaker demand in its major markets depressed orders. Its shares dropped after the German giant reported a 20 percent fall in orders for the fiscal third quarter to end-June. Orders were particularly hurt by a 51 percent slump at its previously booming ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Siemens sees weaker Q4 results as orders tumble" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.