(Changes attribution in lead paragraph, adds company comment) NEW YORK, July 25 (Reuters) - Las Vegas-based Silverton Casino has pulled a $215 million high-yield bond sale because of market conditions, the company said on Wednesday, the latest planned U.S. junk bond offering to be pulled in recent weeks. About eight junk bond sales have been scrapped since June, according to high-yield research firm KDP Investment Advisors. Junk-rated companies have had trouble finding buyers for debt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Silverton Casino latest to pull junk bond sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.