(Adds analyst comment, details) SINGAPORE, July 29 (Reuters) - Cycle & Carriage Ltd (C&C), Southeast Asia's fourth-largest car company by market value, on Tuesday announced a rights issue to raise up to S$248 million ($141.1 million) after a sharp jump in profits. The cash raised will be used to repay debt after it spent S$831 million buying a 35.1 percent stake in Indonesia's largest car and motorcycle maker, PT Astra International . C&C acquired 23-percent of Astra in 2000, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Singapore's Cycle & Carriage makes cash call" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642