(For an expanded IPO diary, please click ) (Updates closing prices) By Kennix Chim HONG KONG, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Shares in Sinoma , the world's largest cement engineering services firm, jumped 35 percent on their market debut on Thursday as investors sought exposure to China's strong growth and building boom. But fellow debutante, Chinese handset components maker BYD Electronic (International) Co Ltd , lagged, gaining just 2.3 percent in a further sign that investors have become more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sinoma jumps in HK IPO debut; BYD Electronic edges up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642