* Reports first post-merger profitable qtr * Posts breakeven EPS vs Wall Street view loss $0.02/shr * Q4 rev $684 mln vs Wall St. estimate $664 mln * For 2010, sees adding 500,000 subs, revs of $2.7 bln * Shares up 2.7 percent in premarket trade (Adds results details, analyst comment) NEW YORK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Sirius XM Radio Inc on Thursday posted its first quarterly profit since its controversial merger and said it expected to add 500,000 new subscribers to the pay-radio ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sirius XM profit a surprise,sees subscriber growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.