(Adds analyst comment, background, updates share) By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Sweden's SKF reported fourth-quarter pretax earnings below market consensus on Thursday and doused expectations of a huge pay-out to stockholders, sending its shares sharply lower. Quarterly pretax profit at the world's biggest bearing maker rose to 1.28 billion crowns ($169.4 million) from 1.11 billion a year earlier, but undershot the average forecast of 1.32 billion in a Reuters poll of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-SKF Q4 pretax and payout disappoint, shares slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.