(Adds details, additional analyst comment, updates shares) By Simon Johnson STOCKHOLM, April 25 (Reuters) - SKF , the world's biggest bearings maker, reported a 36 percent rise in first-quarter pretax profit on Tuesday boosted by rising demand and said it saw an even better second quarter. Firm demand in all its key markets, mainly Europe, North America and Asia, has lifted sales at the group over the past several quarters and helped boost its shares more than 60 percent last year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-SKF sees demand improving after strong Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.