(Releads with net profit, adds details, quote) MLADA BOLESLAV, Czech Republic, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Czech Skoda Auto, a unit of German car maker Volkswagen , said its 2005 net profit more than doubled thanks to a rise in sales of the more expensive models in its range. The largest Czech company said on Thursday its consolidated net profit jumped to 7.89 billion crowns ($328.9 million) from 3.37 billion a year ago. Revenue rose 14.5 percent to a company record 187.4 billion crowns. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Skoda Auto profit jumps, sells more high-end cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.