(Adds company comment, background) PRAGUE, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Czech car maker Skoda Auto has agreed to pay an extraordinary dividend of 2.916 billion crowns ($121 million) from retained earnings to its sole owner, Germany's Volkwagen , the Czech firm said on Tuesday. Skoda spokesman Rudolf Dreithaler said the dividend was allowed by a strong performance this year at the largest Czech company when measured by sales and exports. "We expect a record economic result this year," he said but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Skoda to pay Volkswagen special dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.