(Adds details, economist in paragraphs 4-7) By Yoo Choonsik SEOUL, Oct 1 (Reuters) - South Korean exports in September rose a stronger-than-expected 18.7 percent from a year earlier to a record, the fastest pace in 10 months, government data showed on Saturday, bolstering expectations for an interest rate rise. Exports rose to a provisional $24.72 billion in September from $20.83 billion a year before, while imports increased 24.5 percent to $22.65 billion from $18.19 billion, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Korea export data boosts rates hike chances" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.