* Feb exports beat Reuters poll forecast for 19.0 pct rise * Excluding holiday effect, exports outlook gloomy: analysts (Updates with government, analyst comments) By Yoo Choonsik SEOUL, March 1 (Reuters) - South Korean exports rose faster than expected in February but fell short of relieving fears about the impact of slowing global demand on Asia's fourth-largest economy, government data showed on Thursday. February exports rose 22.7 percent from a year earlier but combined data for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Korea exports outlook gloomy despite Feb relief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.