(Adds analyst, details, Samsung response) By Jack Kim and Jean Yoon SEOUL, May 21 (Reuters) - Prosecutors ended a seven-month probe on Friday into illegal election funding by some of South Korea's top family-run conglomerates, saying they would indict a vice-chairman at Samsung Electronics Co Ltd . The prosecutors investigated several of the groups known as "chaebol", including global brands such as Samsung Electronics -- the most valuable technology company outside the United States ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Korea to indict Samsung exec over vote funding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.