(Adds reaction, background) By Yoo Choonsik SEOUL, Nov 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's industrial output rose three times faster than expected in October, fanned by strong exports and marking the third consecutive monthly increase. Output rose a seasonally adjusted 2.4 percent in October from the previous month, government data showed on Friday, helped by strong exports of automobiles, semiconductors and chemical products. The growth easily beat the 0.8 percent rise forecast in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Korea industrial output rises for 3rd month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642