(Recasts, adds another official) By Lee Shin-hyung and Yoo Choonsik SEOUL, July 23 (Reuters) - South Korea's finance minister said on Friday the government was not seeking to undervalue the won to support exports, but his comments were swiftly played down by another official amid speculation of a possible shift in policy. The comments came as dealers suspect South Korea wants to keep the won in a narrow range against the yen . There has been a long-held perception that it wants the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Korea officials send confusing signals on won" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.