(Adds analyst comments, details) By Kim Myong-hwan SEOUL, March 28 (Reuters) - South Korean industrial output rose weakly in February, confirming a trend of sagging growth as other data released on Friday showed domestic consumption slumping from a year earlier in its sharpest fall since 1998. "The big concern is that local consumption is cooling rapidly and the trend will continue for a while as long as uncertainties over the Iraqi war and concerns over a weak economy persist," said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Korea output rises weakly, consumption slumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642