(Updates with markets, comments in paragraphs 3, 7-8) By Oh Jung-hwa and Yoo Choonsik SEOUL, Jan 27 (Reuters) - South Korean factory output fell a bigger-than-expected 2.6 percent in December from November, which economists said gave the central bank less cause to raise interest rates aggressively. It was the biggest monthly fall in the seasonally adjusted industrial output index since a 4.6 percent drop last February, and compared with a median forecast of a 0.4 percent drop in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Korean Dec factory output weakest in 10 months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642