(Updates with analyst comments, market reaction) By Kim Myong-hwan SEOUL, July 29 (Reuters) - South Korea's industrial output registered its biggest rise for more than four years in June, government data showed on Tuesday, boosted by solid exports of cars, computer chips and mobile phones. Analysts said it was too early to conclude a recovery was taking root in recession-hit South Korea, Asia's fourth-largest economy, given domestic demand remained weak. But the data confirmed signs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Korean output records biggest jump in four years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.