(Updates with additional quote, shares) By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp , South Korea's No.2 auto maker, reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly net loss on Friday due to weaker sales and said it would miss its 2007 operating profit target as costs swell. Kia, an affiliate of the country's top auto company Hyundai Motor Co , is expected to continue struggling in coming quarters as won strength against the dollar hits U.S. earnings and as local sales stall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Korea's Kia Q3 loss widens, to miss target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.