(Adds Kumho statement on restructuring) SEOUL, July 30 (Reuters) - Kumho Industrial Co, South Korea's second largest tyre maker, said on Tuesday it swung back to a net profit in the first half as booming automobile sales boosted demand for its products. Kumho said it posted a first-half net profit of 45.3 billion won ($38.22 million), against a loss of 34.4 billion won a year ago. Sales in the first six months were 1.28 trillion won, down slightly from 1.29 trillion won in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Korea's Kumho Ind turns in H1 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.