(Recasts, adds analyst comments and markets) By Kim Kyoung-wha SEOUL, Nov 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's industrial output rose at its fastest pace in more than two years in October on brisk sales of cars and semiconductor chips, helping calm fears Asia's fourth-largest economy is losing steam. But economists cautioned against drawing too much optimism from the figures released on Thursday as consumer spending continued to show signs of faltering. Industrial output rose 2.4 percent in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Korea's Oct output sees fastest growth in 2 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642