(Adds investigation over Korean Air para 11-12) SEOUL, Nov 20 (Reuters) - South Korean Prime Minister Goh Kun said on Thursday the government would try to wrap up an investigation into a political funding scandal soon to minimise the impact on the economy, YTN television reported. Prosecutors have launched a wide-ranging probe into links between South Korea's top family-run conglomerates, or chaebol, and the country's politicians and bureaucrats. Investigations at firms affiliated with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Korea's PM says to end funding probe soon-media" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642