(Repeats to fix spelling in paragraph two) (Adds economist comments, recasts) By Judy Lee SEOUL, Sept 30 (Reuters) - South Korean price data on Monday showed inflation was still under control but left analysts concerned that it would soon accelerate. Economists were not so concerned by the rapid 0.6 percent monthly jump in prices in September, which they attributed to bad weather, but rather the building pressure from housing and oil costs, which they said could force the central bank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Korea's Sept CPI up 0.6 pct, analysts wary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642