(writes through with further context, details on exports) By Michael Winfrey BRATISLAVA, July 31 (Reuters) - Future EU member Slovakia's foreign trade balance was in surplus for the second straight month in June, data showed on Thursday, which analysts said should push the central bank to re-think its weak crown policy. The June surplus registered 93 million crowns ($2.5 million), compared with a surplus of 2.014 billion crowns one month earlier, the Slovak Statistics Office said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Slovakia again shows foreign trade surplus in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.