(Adds more quotes, market reaction, regional context) By Peter Laca BRATISLAVA, April 25 (Reuters) - Slovakia is close to winning a 500 million euro investment by South Korea tyre maker Hankook Tire in a project that would further boost the new EU member's booming automotive industry. Economy Minister Pavol Rusko said on Monday the country was in the final stages of negotiations with Hankook, and that it was now up to the government to meet the company's conditions. "The talks are in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Slovakia says close to winning Hankook plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642