(Updates with analyst comment) BEIJING, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Growth in spending on China's roads, power plants and other projects slowed for a fourth straight month in October as government steps to cool red-hot sectors of the economy hit their mark. Fixed asset investment was 22.6 percent higher in October than a year earlier, the State Statistical Bureau said on Tuesday, down from 26.5 percent in September, 30.7 percent in August, 32.3 percent in July and 35.3 percent in June. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Slower Chinese spending eases overheating fears" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.