* UK manufacturing drops faster in Sept - PMI * Consumer credit, mortgage lending fall in Aug * Financial services firms report weaker business in Q3 By Olesya Dmitracova and Sven Egenter LONDON, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Lending to British consumers fell in August and manufacturing activity shrank in September, weighing on prospects of a sustainable economic recovery in the coming months. Many economists reckon Britain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Slowing UK lending, factories signal hard road ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.