* Bank of Canada seen staying put on rates * GDP grows 0.2 percent in October after September decline * Mining, oil and gas extraction behind increase (Adds details, quotes, dollar reaction) By David Ljunggren OTTAWA, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Canada's economy grew less than expected in October, prompting several analysts to predict that the Bank of Canada would be in no rush to raise interest rates any time soon. Gross domestic product by industry grew by 0.2 percent from September, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sluggish Canada growth mutes talk of rate hikes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.