* Fiat boss Marchionne stays on as industry group head * Marchionne rows back on Europe-wide move on overcapacity * VW still wants presidency of ACEA reformed - source By Jennifer Clark and Andreas Cremer PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Fiat and Volkswagen patched up some of their differences on Friday, with the Italian firm's boss staying on as head of the European carmakers' association, though tensions over pricing and capacity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Smiles hide the strains between Europe's carmakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.