(Adds comment, changes dateline to Atlanta) By Karen Jacobs ATLANTA, June 26 (Reuters) - Snap-on Inc. , which makes repair tools for automobiles, on Thursday cut its full-year earnings forecast due to weakness in its commercial and industrial segment, sending its stock down 5.5 percent. The company also said second-quarter profit would fall below analysts' estimates as it cuts about 100 jobs. Senior executives told a conference call that industrial weakness in North America and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Snap-on trims earnings forecast for year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642