* 2011 trends so far better than Q4 2010 - deputy CEO * "Too early" to gauge impact of Egypt unrest * Russia profits seen rising 5 to 10 pct in 2011 * Shares up 4 pct (Adds detail, background) By Lionel Laurent and Matthieu Protard PARIS, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Profits at French bank Societe Generale nearly quadrupled in the final quarter of last year, thanks to a pick-up in its retail banking and core equities derivatives businesses, it said on Wednesday. This year has also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-SocGen's Q4 profits bounce back" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.