* Fiat ends talks with Russia's Sollers * Existing small van alliance with Sollers continues * Sollers signs up for JV with Ford * Fiat declines comment on Ford/Sollers venture (Rewrites lead, adds background) By Nigel Tutt and Bernie Woodall MILAN/DETROIT, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Russian car maker Sollers dropped a joint venture with Italy's Fiat SpA and will instead team up with Ford Motor Co to make and sell cars and vans in the high-potential Russian market. Western carmakers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sollers drops Fiat JV, to team up with Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642