(adds EPA comment, background, details) By Janet McGurty NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - Dozens of service stations around Houston and Dallas, the heart of the U.S. oil industry, are out of gasoline after transportation problems resurfaced with the switch to a new anti-smog fuel blend using ethanol, suppliers said Friday. The shortages add to scattered supply outages on the East Coast that began last week due to the transition, prompting Maryland and Pennsylvania to request waivers from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Some gasoline stations run dry in Houston, Dallas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.