(Adds share price, COO quote, analyst quote) By Michael Ellis DETROIT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Auto dealer group Sonic Automotive Inc. on Tuesday said its fourth-quarter net earnings rose slightly due to stronger-than-expected car and truck sales. But Sonic set a 2005 earnings target range that barely meets Wall Street forecasts. The Charlotte, North Carolina-based company estimated fiscal 2005 earnings from continuing operations of between $2.35 to $2.45 per share, while analysts had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sonic Auto profits up, outlook lower" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642