(Adds stock price, details) DETROIT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Auto dealer group Sonic Automotive Inc. said on Tuesday its third-quarter earnings rose despite losses stemming from the recent hurricanes and a tough market for new and used vehicles. The company said it earned $19.3 million, or 46 cents per share, up from $17.5 million, or 41 cents a share, a year earlier. Results in the year-ago quarter were hurt by $9.3 million in costs related to a debt buyback and issuance of new bonds. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sonic reports higher quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.