* U.S. lawyers focused on data breaches eye legal action * British government watchdog launches investigation * U.S. state attorneys general also discussing incident * Case filed against Sony in a California court * Plaintiff wants to certify the case as class action (Adds details about lawsuit in para 13-15) By Tom Hals and Leigh Jones WILMINGTON, Delaware/NEW YORK, April 27 (Reuters) - Sony Corp could face legal action across the globe after it belatedly disclosed one of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sony faces global legal scrutiny over breach" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.