(Adds company, government comments, background) By Aiko Hayashi TOKYO, June 30 (Reuters) - Consumer electronics giant Sony Corp. said on Friday it had been ordered to pay additional 27.9 billion yen ($243 million) in taxes related to transactions between it and its overseas subsidiaries. The electronics conglomerate said it would object to the ruling although it would make the payment. The order was among several by Japanese tax authorities to domestic companies this week with Takeda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sony ordered to pay extra $243 mln taxes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642