* RLPC says sources also say $500 mln DIP loan in works * Parts maker weighed down by debt and auto contraction (Adds details on DIP loan) NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Lear Corp , which has been weighed down by heavy debt and a sharp decline in automobile demand, is expected to file for bankruptcy by June 30, sources close to the deal told Reuters Loan Pricing Corp. The move comes after Lear, which has been in talks with lenders, warned in March it might have to file ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sources say Lear to file bankruptcy by June 30-RLPC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.