(Adds arrest) By Rhee So-eui and Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, April 28 (Reuters) - South Korea arrested Chung Mong-koo, the chairman of the country's top auto maker Hyundai Motor group, on Friday on charges of misusing company funds. Chung was transferred to the Seoul Corrections Bureau, according to a Reuters photographer, after attending a court session for review of a warrant for his arrest. A senior prosecutor said earlier by telephone that a Seoul court had issued the warrant to arrest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-South Korea arrests Hyundai Motor chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.