(Combines KorAm and Hyundai strike action, changes slug from FINANCIAL-KOREA-KORAM) By Kim Kyoung-wha and Kim Yeon-hee SEOUL, June 28 (Reuters) - South Korea faced a turbulent week of labour unrest on Monday as unionised workers at KorAm Bank pledged an indefinite strike and as a big labour umbrella group prepared to launch a broader walk-out a day later. The country traditionally sees a seasonal rise in union action in summer, but labour unrest this year poses a big headache for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-South Korea faces turbulent week of labour unrest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642