(For more analysts' comments, double-click [ID:nTOE60S002]) (For details of exports, double-click [ID:nTOE61001L]) * Jan exports per working day drops 8.6 percent from Dec * Jan 1-20 figures show exports to China rise slightly * Monetary tightening in China clouds outlook (Updates with details) By Cheon Jong-woo and Yoo Choonsik SEOUL, Feb 1 (Reuters) - South Korean exports in January fell at the fastest monthly pace in a year, reinforcing investor fears that the recovery in demand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-South Korean Jan exports disappoint; China a worry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.