(Adds JP Morgan strategists' comments, background) June 26 (Reuters) - The Standard & Poor's 500 index is likely to see a correction to between 830 and 875 through September, given its virtually uninterrupted rise since its March lows, J.P. Morgan Securities said and urged investors to use the correction to build positions in cyclical stocks. This correction could be followed by a strong rally to between 950 and 1000 by the end of 2009, JP Morgan strategists wrote in a note dated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S&P 500 may correct to 830-875 levels - JP Morgan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.