(Adds government, economist quotes and details) By Manuel Maria Ruiz MADRID, April 27 (Reuters) - Spain's jobless rate, already the euro zone's highest, rose to 11.38 percent in the first quarter as both services and industry shed jobs, the National Statistics Institute (INE) said on Tuesday. The latest data confirm unemployment as one of the main problems facing the new Socialist government which took office following March 14 elections. Economists saw little or no impact on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Spanish industry, services shed jobs in Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.