* Unions say 85 percent turnout, govt says impact limited * Basic guaranteed services get commuters to work * Strike follows set-backs for govt in regional elections * Government vows to push forward with reforms (Adds details throughout) By Emma Pinedo and Nigel Davies MADRID, March 29 (Reuters) - Spanish workers slowed public transport to a crawl and disrupted factories on Thursday in a protest over Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy's sweeping reforms a day before a new round of budget ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Spanish strike tests tolerance for reform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642