(Adds details, background, BOSTON dateline, paragraphs 5, 7-8) BOSTON/NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer SPX Corp said on Wednesday that first-quarter profit more than doubled, as strong global infrastructure spending spurred demand for its cooling towers used in power plants and equipment used in oil and gas production. Net profit rose to $61.4 million, or $1.13 per share, from $29.2 million, or 49 cents per share, a year earlier. Income from continuing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-SPX Corp quarterly profit more than doubles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642