* Targets air pollution control for power plants above 300 MW * Thermax shares rise as much as 3.1 pct, outperform mkt (Adds quotes, share movement, byline) By Ketan Bondre PUNE, India, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer SPX Corp and Indian engineering firm Thermax Ltd will jointly make air pollution control systems in India, in a venture that could bring in annual revenues of up to $100 million in five to 10 years. Shares of Thermax extended gains to as much as 3.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-SPX, India's Thermax in JV for pollution control" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.