* Saab goal: to sell up to 60,000 cars in 2010 * Final payment to GM likely to be from Spyker's own funds * Spyker posts loss, sells fewer cars in 2009 * Spyker shares down 3.3 percent (Adds share reaction, CEO comment, detail) By Reed Stevenson AMSTERDAM, March 26 (Reuters) - Spyker Cars said its newly acquired Saab unit expects to increase its output by about 18 percent this year, as it takes on the challenge of bringing an automaker many times its size back to profitability. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Spyker aims to increase Saab output 18 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.