* Saab 2011 production target of 80,000 not achievable * Spyker is raising funds from existing shareholders * Q1 net loss 72 mln euros, vs Q4 loss 39 mln euros * In talks with Chinese, others, aims to restart production * Shares down 5.5 pct vs 0.4 pct fall of small cap index (Adds company, analyst comment, economic impact, shares) AMSTERDAM, April 29 (Reuters) - The outlook for Swedish carmaker Saab deteriorated further on Friday as its Dutch parent Spyker Cars cut its 2011 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Spyker can't meet Saab target, taps shareholders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.