* Spyker CEO in Stockholm holding talks to buy Saab * Talks in "positive spirit" but are complicated * Spyker shares halted after huge run on Monday (Recasts, adds Fiat's Marchionne, detail) By Johan Ahlander and Reed Stevenson STOCKHOLM/AMSTERDAM, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Dutch sportscar maker Spyker on Tuesday appeared closer to buying Swedish automaker Saab from General Motors [GM.UL], with the chief executive saying he was "doing everything" to seal the deal. Trading in Spyker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Spyker 'doing everything' to get Saab, shares held" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642