* H1 loss 139.1 mln euros * Narrows Saab sales target * Says enough cash/facilities to take to 2012 profit goal * Shares fall 10.4 pct, top Amsterdam decliner (Adds conference call, CEO comments) By Ben Berkowitz AMSTERDAM, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Spyker , the loss-making Dutch sports car maker that acquired Saab from GM earlier this year, posted another loss on Friday, trimmed Saab's sales targets and said it would lose money through next year. Shares plunged 10.4 percent in early ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Spyker posts fresh loss, trims Saab target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.