* Spyker to sell sportscar business to Russian businessman * Listed company to focus on Saab after divestment * Proceeds of up to 32 million euros to pay down debt * Spyker shares jump as much as 13 pct (Adds background, updates shares) By Sara Webb and Gilbert Kreijger AMSTERDAM, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Spyker Cars , the loss-making Dutch sportscar maker which bought much larger Saab last year, said it would sell its original luxury car business to a Russian investor. The sale ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Spyker to sell sportscar business to focus on Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.